ILAB Child Labor Web Tool Launch
(December 14, 2012)
- Carol Pier of ILAB tells the audience the toolkit will help address vulnerable populations, including children who are the most vulnerable.
- In a video message, Secretary Solis encouraged businesses to use the toolkit.
- ILAB's Eric Biel explains how businesses can effectively use the web tool.
- David Abramowitz of Humanity United said that "companies are more motivated to act and that is where DOL's web tool comes in.""
- Approximately 60 representatives from the child labor community listen as Eric Biel discuss the eight elements of the business web tool.
- (Left to right): Eric Biel, Carol Pier and Marcia Eugenio respond to questions from the audience and via the webcast.