Photo Gallery: Labor Advisory Committee Meeting
(November 13, 2012)
- Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis and U.S. Trade Representative Ron Kirk listen to representatives from the Labor Advisory Committee for Trade Negotiations and Trade Policy.
- Secretary Solis responds to concerns addressed by Labor Advisory Committee members.
- The meeting of the Labor Advisory Committee for Trade Negotiations and Trade Policy took place at the Department of Labor.
- Thomas Buffenbarger, president of the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers, addresses Secretary Solis. Buffenbarger was re-elected LAC chairman at last week's meeting.
- ILAB's Acting Deputy Under Secretary Carol Pier (center) and Senior Advisor Mary Beth Maxwell (right) listen as Secretary Solis describes department initiatives and achievements related to international trade.
- Secretary Solis greets Labor Advisory Committee members after the meeting.