Photo Gallery: Centennial Academic Symposium
(November 9, 2012)
- Alison Morantz, Professor of Law and John A. Wilson Distinguished Faculty Scholar, Stanford Law School presents her paper at the symposium.
- Dr. David Michaels, Assistant Secretary of Labor for Occupational Safety and Health; Richard J. Butler, PhD, BYU; Harold (Hank) Gardner, M.D., HCMS Group listen as a paper is presented.
- Katherine Stone, Arjay and Frances Fearing Miller Professor of Law, UCLA discussed one of the papers as Lisa M. Lynch, PhD, Dean and Maurice B. Hexter Professor of Social and Economic Policy at the Heller School for Social Policy and Management, Brandeis University listens.
- David Weil, PhD, Professor/Everett W. Lord Distinguished Faculty Scholar, Boston University presents his paper while panelist Lisa M. Lynch, Brandeis University; Alexandre Mas, PhD, Professor of Economics and Public Affairs. Princeton University; Jon Simonetta, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Policy, DOL; Katherine Stone, UCLA listen.
- Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis delivers remarks during the luncheon.
- Secretary Solis welcomes keynote speaker Alan Krueger, chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers to the podium.
- Chairman of the Council of Economic Advisers Alan Krueger delivers the keynote address during the symposium.