Photo Gallery: Secretary Solis Visits ACE Leadership High School in Albuquerque, NM
(October 26, 2012)
- U.S Secretary of Labor, Hilda Solis, listens to students at ACE Leadership High School in Albuquerque, NM as they describe a design project for a video production class.
- Secretary Solis talks with architecture students at ACE Leadership High School in Albuquerque, N.M. during her Oct. 26th visit.
- Tony Monfiletto, Executive Director and Principal, ACE Leadership High school (right) in Albuquerque, N.M. leads a roundtable discussion with Secretary Solis.
- From left to right: Vicki Mora, CEO, Associated General Contractors - NM Building Branch; Secretary Solis; 2012 ACE graduate Chris Rael; Tony Monfiletto, Executive Director and Principal; and Tracy Johnson, General Manager of Service at TLC Plumbing.
- U.S. Secretary of Labor, Hilda Solis, listens to a presentation by students at the Albuquerque Job Corps Center about the work they do at the school.
- Secretary Solis talks with students and staff over lunch at the Albuquerque Job Corps Center on October 26, 2012.
- Students share the story of what brought them to the Albuquerque Job Corps Center with Secretary Solis during lunch.
- U.S Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis and students at the Albuquerque Job Corps Center take a photo around a steel sculpture created by previous welding students at the school. A similar sculpture, also made at the school, resides at the Department of Labor headquarters in Washington, D.C.
- Secretary Solis speaks with students and faculty at the University of New Mexico during her Oct. 26 visit.
- Secretary Solis addresses the UNM campus from the atrium of the Student Union Building.
- Secretary Solis responds to question from the audience as UNM Student Regent Jake Wellman and UNM Faculty Senate president Amy Neel look on.
- Secretary Solis takes a photo with UNM students following her Oct. 26 remarks.