Photo Gallery: DOL Disability Mentoring Day
(October 17, 2012)
- At Disability Mentoring Day at the Department of Labor, participants were paired with employees who shared their day-to-day activities with their mentees.
- Assistant Secretary of Labor for Disability Employment Policy Kathy Martinez delivers remarks to participants at the mentoring seminar.
- Office of Disability Employment Policy's Dylan Orr with mentee Darron Grayson.
- Stan Hankin, director of the Division of Audio Visual Communications Services was paired with mentee Treyon Hancock.
- Stan Hankin shares his day-to-day responsibilities in the Audio Visual Studio with mentee Treyon Hancock.
- Laureen Henderson of ODI with new department hire Henry Dudley who delivered remarks.
- Sara Hastings of the Employment Training Administration listens to her mentee Taylor Brown.
- Participants in Disability Mentoring Day share their mentoring experiences and reflect on career development tracks.
- Laureen Henderson of Office of Administration and Management with Kenny Brown (center) a Project SEARCH alumnus who now works at the Department of Labor and Joe Daniel, DCPS Project Search Teacher.