Photo Gallery: Labor Rights Week 2012
(August 27, 2012)
- Dean Ikeda, OSHA's regional administrator (center), celebrates the signing of an agreement with the Mexican Consulate in Portland, along with Enrique A. Romero-Cuevas, Mexican Consul (left), and OSHA's Portland Area Director, Randy White (right).
- OSHA's Andover, Mass., Area Director Jeffrey Erskine (center) briefs workers in Lawrence, Mass., about OSHA's Heat Campaign.
- Jorge Solchaga (center), from the Mexican Consulate General in Los Angeles, speaks with the public at an informational booth set up by the Wage and Hour Division's West Covina District Office in Plaza Mexico, Lynwood, Calif., during Labor Rights Week.
- Mexican Consul General David Manuel Preciado Juarez addresses a crowd gathered to celebrate Labor Rights Week events in Little Rock. Joining him from left: Wage-Hour District Director Robert Darling, Assistant District Director Lesbia Rodriguez, EEOC and OSHA representatives.
- Priscilla Garcia, director of the Wage and Hour Division's West Covina District Office, provides information to an attendee at the division's booth in Plaza Mexico.
- Consul General of Mexico-Miami Juan Miguel Gutierrez Tinoco and Southeast Deputy Regional Administrator Wayne Kotowski signing agreement.