Photo Gallery: Center for Employment Training
(July 23, 2012)
- Participants in the Center for Employment Training of San Jose's medical/health care program show off their skills for Secretary Solis and the local media.
- In San Jose, Secretary Solis gets an up close look at the Center for Employment Training's construction program.
- Sebastian Malfa, a participant in the Center for Employment Training's culinary program, tells Secretary Solis about the culinary program during her visit to CET in San Jose.
- What's cooking? Training that leads to good careers in the food service industry. Secretary Solis along with students and faculty at CET's culinary program in San Jose.
- Secretary Solis and culinary students at CET answer questions from the media during her visit to San Jose.
- Secretary Solis joins news anchors, Blanca Garza and Cesar Bayona, in studio at Telemundo 48 during her visit to San Jose.