Photo Gallery: WHD Web Chat
(June 27, 2012)
- DOL staff, including several experts on the Family and Medical Act (FMLA) from the Wage & Hour Division and Solicitor's office, answers questions submitted at a webinar for the public rolling out a new FMLA guide for workers and employers. Nearly 8,000 registered to take part in the webinar.
- FMLA experts respond to the more than 2,000 questions and comments submitted online during the FMLA webinar.
- WHD Deputy Administrator Nancy Leppink leads a webinar rolling out the FMLA guide. She is joined in the room by (from left) WHD's Diane Dawson and Jake Metelits, and Dr. Avis Jones-DeWeever, Executive Director of the National Council of Negro Women. Naz Meftah, speaking on behalf of the Family Equality Council, also addressed the audience by phone from California.
- WHD Deputy Administrator Nancy Leppink looks on as FMLA experts discuss the new guide.
- WHD Deputy Administrator Leppink kicks off the webinar and introduces the FMLA guide.