Photo Gallery: Women's Bureau Working Women's Forum
(June 21, 2012)
- Secretary Solis addresses the forum 'Working for Women: Your Job, Your Rights' in Orlando, Fla.
- Latifa Lyles, acting director of the Women's Bureau, discusses women's issues at the Women's Bureau sponsored forum.
- Nancy J. Leppink, deputy administrator of the Wage and Hour Division, speaks on enforcement measures and laws in place to protect the rights of working women.
- Secretary Solis takes time to speak with Commissioner Tony Ortiz of the Orlando City Council, as representatives from the Ana G. Méndez University System look on.
- Secretary Solis speaks to representatives from women's advocacy groups, workforce investment counsels and boards, faith-based organizations and others who attended the forum.