Photo Gallery: ODEP's Kathy Martinez Meets With Employers on Inclusive Hiring
(June 5, 2012)
- Assistant Secretary Kathy Martinez tells employers that they cannot afford NOT to include people with disabilities in their workplace.
- Assistant Secretary Martinez engaged in a dialogue with the employer representatives.
- Attendees took home copies of ODEP's desktop reference guide to creating an inclusive workforce.
- Jessie MacKinnon, Vice President, Program and Partnership Development, the HSC Foundation opened the program.
- Assistant Secretary Martinez and employer representatives: Front Row from left to right: Sharon Barbour, CACI (in Blue Flowers Jacket); Judy Young, Cornell; Julie St. Marie, Best Buy; Kathy Martinez; Denise Fields, Lockheed Martin; Martha Artiles, C5 Consulting/USBLN; Lori Golden, Ernst & Young. Second Row (from Left to Right): Michael Wagner, CSC; Christine Culp Keyser, Highmark; Felicia Nurmsen, Manpower; Sarah Potter, Aetna; Alicia Wallace, WellPoint; Lou Orslene, JAN; Jessie MacKinnon, HSC; Bob Foley, Raytheon. Back Row: Jani Willis, USBLN; Jill Houghton, USBLN; Manny Espinoza, Booz Allen Hamilton; Denyse Gordon, CACI; Jim Hammond, Deloitte; Katherine McCary, C5 Consulting/DCBLN.