Photo Gallery: Edna Primrose at Jamba Juice Garden Event
(April 26, 2012)
- From left to right: James White, president and ceo of Jamba Juice; Michael Metallo, president of the National Gardening Association; Ashley Robinson of the WNBA's Washington Mystics, John Stokes, chief of staff for the DC Department of Parks and Recreation; and Edna Primrose, national director of Job Corps discussed the importance of teaching kids about gardening programs and healthy food options.
- DOL's Edna Primrose talks with students from DC's Thomson Elementary School before the start of the event.
- James White, president and ceo of Jamba Juice announces the recipients of the 'It's All About the Fruit and Veggie' grants.
- Washington Mystic's center Ashley Robinson talks to students from Thompson Elementary School and the DC SCORES program about healthy eating.
- Since launching the program in 2010, Jamba Juice and the National Gardening Association have awarded more than $30,000 to school and community gardening initiatives across the country.