Photo Gallery: OFCCP Hmong Meeting
(April 26, 2012)
- Regional Director Brad Anderson meeting some of the Lao Family Elders.
- Regional Director Brad Anderson and Terri Franklin, Director of Outreach & Education, listening to Hmong Community Liaison Mai Pha and Amee Xiong, Lao Family Community Executive Director.
- Nhia Ty, Lao Family Community Vice-Chair giving welcome remarks.
- The Lao Family Community Board President, ChuPheng Lee giving introduction and background history of the Hmong culture.
- Regional Director Brad Anderson addressing the Lao Family community members and sharing information about OFCCP.
- Regional Director Brad Anderson answering questions.
- Hmong Vietnam Veteran Elders giving history of the Hmong Vietnam veterans and the barriers they face.
- Brad Anderson, Regional Director and the Community Board President ChuPheng Lee displaying the hand stitched art work telling the story of the beginning harvest of the Hmong culture.
- Left to right: Eric Doré, Minneapolis District Director; Chue Chou Tchang, Captain National President of Special Guerrilla Unit (SGU) of Veterans and Families Development of USA, Terri Franklin, Director of Outreach & Education; Nathaniel Jackson, Minneapolis Assistant District Director; Brad Anderson, Midwest Regional Director; Maiv Tong Phav, Women's Group Clan; Xoua Pha, Clan Elder; Carol Bayles, Minneapolis Compliance Officer; and Dannie Gore, Jr., Minneapolis Compliance Officer.
- Director of Outreach and Education, Terri Franklin and Kevin X. Vang, President of the 18 Hmong Council Clan displaying the hand stitched art work of the ending harvest of the Hmong culture.
- Hand stitched art work of the ending harvest created by the Lao Family community members.
- Outreach and Education Director Terri Franklin giving closing remarks and OFCCP's appreciation for the opportunity to continue working with the Hmong culture and Lao Family community.
- The Hmong Family leaders and OFCCP staff.