Photo Gallery: White House Community Partnership Summit, Orlando, Fla.
(March 30, 2012)
- Secretary of Labor, Hilda L. Solis delivers the keynote address during the White House Community Partnership Summit in Orlando, Florida on March 30th.
- President Obama's administration staff and members of Orlando's community convene for the Partnership Summit at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Convention Center.
- Participants listen to speakers during the all-day White House Community Partnership Summit.
- Chinese News of Florida reporter, Secretary Solis, and Winnie Tang, president of the Organization of Chinese Americans in South Florida during a meet and greet opportunity.
- Secretary of Labor, Hilda L. Solis with administration staff during the fourth Partnership Summit in Orlando, Florida.
- White House staff and federal agency leaders meet to go over the program.
- White House staff moderate a discussion on immigration during one of several breakout sessions.
- Rev. Jermane Marshall speakes during one of many open dialogue sessions during the White House Community Partnership Summit.
- Left to right, President of United Food & Commercial Workers Local 1625 Ed Chambers, Secretary Solis, and union members working as servers and housemen at the Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resort.