Photo Gallery: Sectretary Solis Visits LA Cleantech
(March 22, 2012)
- (from left) Tom Soto, managing partner of Craton Equity Partners, Secretary Solis, Fred Walti with Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator, and Mike Whitehead of San Gabriel Valley Water Company, visited the Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator.
- Secretary Solis toured the Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator's new office space that will soon be home to many small businesses and entrepreneurs looking to build support.
- Fred Walti, Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator, showed Secretary Solis the blueprint of the new office building.
- (from left) Los Angeles City Councilmember Eric Garcetti, Tom Soto, Secretary Solis, and Fred Walti.
- Secretary Solis and Los Angeles City Councilmember Eric Garcetti engaged in a conversation with small group of Los Angeles Cleantech Incubator executive staff, board members, and cleantech entrepreneurs.
- Secretary Solis laid out Department of Labor's efforts in assisting small business owners/entrepreneurs in green jobs industry.