Photo Gallery: White House Community Partnership Summit, Philadelphia, Pa.
(March 2, 2012)
- Robert Asaro-Angelo, Northeast regional representative for Secretary Solis, provided an overview of the department and introduced agency staff in attendance at the summit.
- (far right) Regional Administrative Services Officer Christian Callender and Contracting Officer Emily Pyatigorsky, both with Region 3's OASAM, attended GSA's breakout session on doing business with the government.
- Crystal Guy, regional human resources manager with Philadelphia Region's OASAM, discussed best practices at the 'Attracting Top Talent' breakout session.
- (from left to right) Wage Hour's Christopher Mills and OSHA's Maureen Russo and Kurt Petermeyer explained their agencies' roles and responsibilities to a summit attendee.
- Department of Labor employees pose for a group shot at the White House Community Partnership Summit. More than 20 staff members from various agencies participated.
- The Department's 'Keeping What You Earn' breakout session focused on the Fair Labor Standards Act and the Wage and Hour Division's role in protecting worker's wages.
- Karen Lundin, community outreach and resource planning specialist with the Wage and Hour Division's Philadelphia District Office, addressed questions during the department's 'Keeping What You Earn' breakout session.