Photo Gallery: Michigan Job Clubs Symposium, Caledonia, Mich.
(February 29, 2012)
- Redeemer Covenant Church hosted the March 1 Job Clubs and Career Ministries Symposium on a snowy day in West Michigan.
- Ben Seigel, deputy director of the Center for Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships (left) moderates a panel titled, 'Partnership and Resource Opportunities for Job Clubs' with panels members (from l to r): Alesia Brown, State of Michigan Workforce Development Agency; Theresa Vickers, Goodwill Industries of Greater Grand Rapids; Maureen Downer of Area Community Services Employment & Training Council/MichiganWorks!; and Kelley Losey of Cascade Engineering.
- Earlene McMichael, director of the Kalamazoo Crossroads Career Network job club discusses her groupís work as Rich Dyer, job club leader at Calvary Church observes.
- Jay Williams, director of the Office for Recovery of Auto Communities and Workers, addresses the audience at the March 1 West Michigan Job Clubs Symposium.
- Ken Soper, president of the EaRN Employment and Resource Network, leads one of his weekly Work Search Roundtable job club meetings in Grand Rapids, MI prior to the March 1 Job Clubs Symposium. Ken teaches his members how to use the Department of Laborís O*NET OnLine web site to match their abilities, skills, and interests with occupations.