Photo Gallery: Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis meets with Colombian Officials
(February 1, 2012)
- Secretary Solis is photographed with the Colombian delegation: Left to right are: Alfonso Cuellar, Minister Counselor; David Luna, Vice Minister of Labor Relations and Inspection; Secretary Solis; Minister of Labor Rafael Pardo; Sandra Polaski, Deputy Undersecretary for International Affairs; and Gabriel Silva, Ambassador of Colombia to the United States.
- Minister Pardo is intrigued by the department's elevator poster on collective bargaining.
- Solis and Pardo exchange thoughts on areas of technical cooperation between their countries.
- Pardo and Solis talk about Colombia's initiatives in the area of labor rights and labor law enforcement.
- Ambassador Silva (left) joined Minister Pardo in the discussion of technical cooperation between the countries.