Photo Gallery: EBSA Talk Fiduciary
(December 6, 2011)
- Steve Bartlett, president and CEO of the Financial Services Roundtable introduces Assistant Secretary of Labor for the Employee Benefits Security Administration Phyllis Borzi
- Assistant Secretary Borzi covered EBSA regulatory efforts including the upcoming re-proposal of a rule to define who is a fiduciary for the purposes of giving advice to retirement savers.
- The WISER symposium is an annual event focused on retirement issues.
- The audience reacts to Assistant Secretary Borzi's remarks.
- Members of the audience take notes as Assistant Secretary Borzi fills them in on EBSA's regulatory agenda.
- EBSA Deputy Assistant Secretary Michael L. Davis speaks about lifetime income issues. To his right, Mark Iwry, U.S. Treasury, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Retirement and Health Policy.