Photo Gallery: Job Corps Holds Top Chef Competition
(September 15, 2011)
- Sweet Potato Dessert was one of the many delicacies tasted by the judges.
- Job Corps National Director Edna Primrose asks a question of one of the competitors.
- 'Delicious' is the tasting verdict by Job Corps National Director Edna Primrose.
- Competition judges included Holly McPeak (L) Nutrition Advisor, Department of Health and Human Services and (R) David J. Scanlan, President of Sodexo’s U.S. Government Business.
- National Job Corps Association President LaVera Leonard acts as Mistress of Ceremonies at the competition.
- National Job Corps National Director Edna Primrose compares scores with fellow judge Terrell Danley, Chef and Owner, Crème Café, Washington, D.C.