Photo Gallery: Secretary Solis Unveils Women Veterans Trauma-Informed Care Guide
(July 20, 2011)
- Women’s Bureau Director Sara Manzano-Diaz introduces the program and the guests of honor.
- Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis told the audience of 200: Too many women who once proudly wore our uniform now go to sleep in our streets, under our bridges and in vacant homes.
- Secretary of Labor Hilda L. Solis unveils the trauma guide for women veterans experiencing homelessness at the Women in Military Service for America Memorial Theater on the grounds of Arlington Cemetery.
- Secretary Solis presents a memento to women veteran Lisa Bowlings.
- Secretary Solis greets Rep. Gwen Moore of Wisconsin after the event. Left to right: Edie Fraser, Senior Consultant at Diversified Search, Rep. Gwen Moore of Wisconsin, Secretary Solis, and Women’s Bureau Director Sara Manzano-Diaz.
- Secretary Solis, Women's Bureau Director Sara Manzano-Diaz and other VIPs pose for a photo at the unveiling of the Women's Bureau's Trauma-Informed Care guide.