Photo Gallery: Secretary Solis Signs a Joint Declaration with the Ambassadors of Guatemala and Nicaragua
(June 16, 2011)
- Secretary Solis signs declarations protecting the rights of Nicaraguan and Guatemalan workers in the U.S.
- Guatemalan Ambassador Francisco Villagrán De Léon and Secretary Solis celebrate the declaration.
- Nicaraguan Ambassador Francisco Campbell and Secretary Solis commemorate the declaration.
- Wage & Hour Acting Administrator Nancy Leppink and OSHA Assistant Secretary David Michaels join Secretary Solis and the Ambassadors in signing joint declarations.
- Ambassadors Villagrán De Léon and Campbell celebrate with Secretary Solis.
- Guatemalan Ambassador Villagrán De Léon and Secretary Solis look on as Nicaraguan Ambassador Campbell discusses the significance of the agreements.