Photo Gallery: Women’s Bureau Workplace Flexibility Forum
(March 31, 2011)
- Women's Bureau Director Sara Manzano-Diaz thanked the Workplace Flexibility partners for putting together the national dialogues.
- Audience at the Silver Spring, Md. event listen to presenters during the national dialogue.
- Joan Williams, of the Center for Work Life Law, discusses the profiles of workers and best practices in the hotel and restaurant industries.
- Panelist discuss discussed the trends and best practices, trends, policies and innovative approaches in workplace flexibilities for the hospitality, restaurant and tourism industry. Seat left to right are Manar Morales of the Montgomery County Commission on Women; Katie Corrigan of Workplace Flexibility 2010; Nikki Lews, Coordinator of the Restaurant Opportunities Center of Washington, DC; Betsy Kiss of Marriott International; and Pamela Pinnock of Busboys and Poets.
- Pinnock discussed workplace flexibilities implemented for employees of Busboys and Poets restaurant.