Photo Gallery: Assistant Secretary Jane Oates Launching Recycling and Resource Management program
(January 24, 2010)
(Photos/Credit: Fabian Lewkowicz.)
- Zero Recycling Station.jpg: From left to right, Alicia Villarreal, regional representative for Secretary Solis; Carol Hamilton, Santa Monica College dean of institutional development; Genevieve Bertone, Santa Monica College director of sustainability; Assistant Secretary of Labor for Employment and Training Jane Oates; and Patricia Ramos, Santa Monica College dean of workforce and economic development.
- SMC Recycling 1: Oates and Santa Monica College President Dr. Chui L. Tsang feed worms at a worm composting facility during the launch of the college's new recycling and resource management job-training program dubbed “Jobs Through Recycling.”
- SMC Recycling 4.jpg: Oates and Bertone at worm composting facility.
- Bertone Tour.jpg: Bertone giving a “green” campus tour. Here she is in front of Santa Monica College’s “Eco-House”
- Oates on tour.jpg: Oates with Hamilton and Bertone.
- Oates 2: Oates speaks during the launch of the “Jobs Through Recycling Program.”