Photo Gallery: Secretary Solis at the Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance, Henderson, Nev.
(September 25, 2010)
- Secretary spoke to over 300 workers at the Asian Pacific American Workers' Rights Hearing.
- Secretary spoke to a workers' rights hearing hosted by Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance (APALA), AFL-CIO.
- Secretary was joined by a distinguished panel of Luisa Blue, APALA's National President, and Danny Thompson, Nevada State AFL-CIO Executive Secretary Treasurer.
- Secretary spoke about working for a better life for all working families and for the people that feel like they don't have a voice.
- Secretary was joined by culinary workers, hospitality workers, and workers from all ethnic backgrounds.
- Secretary applauded the testimonies of Asian Pacific American workers who represented a broad range of industries and backgrounds.
- Secretary was joined by APALA's leadership team.
- Secretary greeted regional staff from Wage and Hour Division and OSHA, from left, Danny Pasquil, Martin Weis, Francisco Zapanta, and Joy Flack.