Photo Gallery: European Union-DOL Collaboration
(September 16, 2010)
- Cecilia Rouse of the Council of Economic Advisors discusses educational attainment by age group during the roundtable.
- From left to right: Sandra Polaski, Deputy Undersecretary for International Affairs, U.S. Department of Labor; Gerri Fiala, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Employment and Training, U.S. Department of Labor; and Wallis Goelen, Head of Employment Services and Labour Mobility Unit, European Commission.
- Sandra Polaski and Wallis Goelen listen in as Gerri Fiala (not pictured) delivers remarks during the opening session of the roundtable.
- Jared Bernstein, Chief Economist and Economic Adviser to Vice President Joe Biden and Executive Director of the Middle Class Task Force, addresses the roundtable. Seated to his left is Rebecca Blank, Under Secretary for Economic Affairs, U.S. Department of Commerce.
- The three day roundtable featured more than a dozen presentations and discussions on workforce development strategies and tools utilized across the United States and the European Union.