Photo Gallery: Day of Service at Capital Area Food Bank
(September 10, 2010)
- ETA Assistant Secretary Jane Oates and VETS Deputy Assistant Secretary Junior Ortiz helped package donated goods in boxes.
- OCIA Assistant Secretary Brian Kennedy joined ETA Assistant Secretary Jane Oates in packaging donated goods.
- ETA Assistant Secretary Jane Oates studiously packaged donated goods.
- OPM Director John Berry wiped clean the canned food for packaging.
- OSHA Deputy Assistant Secretary Jordan Barab enjoyed packing donated food with other DOL leadership.
- Secretary Solis donated non-perishable food to the Food Bank. She handed them over to Nicole Durant, volunteer coordinator at the food bank.
- Secretary Solis and Assistant Secretary Brian Kennedy packaged donated food.
- Secretary Solis was joined by OPM Director John Berry, OFCCP Director Patricia Shiu, and DOL staff Thomasina McPhail.
- Secretary Solis and OSHA Deputy Assistant Secretary Jordan Barab packaged donated food.
- Secretary Solis was joined by Lynn Brantley, president & CEO of Capital Area Food Bank.
- Secretary Solis in a group photo with volunteers from California Tortilla
- Secretary in a group photo with Capital Area Food Bank staff
- Secretary Solis and the DOL leadership team
- Secretary Solis toured the food bank which distributes 23 million pounds of food annually.