Photo Gallery: 2010 Metal/Nonmetal National Mine Rescue Contest
(July 27-29, 2010)
- Doe Run Company’s “Maroon Team” takes top honors at the national mine rescue contest.
- In the first aid contest, emergency medical technicians tackle real-life medical scenarios.
- The physical demands of mine rescue register on the face of this miner.
- An “injured” miner on a stretcher is carried from the mine.
- A rescue team studies a map before entering the simulated mine.
- A Technician Team member carefully checks mine rescue equipment for possible malfunctions.