Photo Gallery: Worker Protection Activities
(April 27-28, 2010)
- Families of workers killed on the job came to DOL to meet with Secretary Solis.
- OSHA Assistant Secretary David Michaels (third from left) and Secretary Solis listen to stories from the families.
- OSHA Assistant Secretary David Michaels delivers remarks at the National Labor College for Workers Memorial Day
- Bricks engraved with the name of workers who have lost their lives on the job the National Workers Memorial that was dedicated by the National Labor College on April 28, 2010. The Memorial honors victims of the mining tragedy in Montcoal, West Virginia and the Tesaro Refinery explosion in Washington State, along with hundreds of other workers.
- OSHA Assistant Secretary David Michaels (right) poses with three people holding the Workers Memorial Day poster from the Department of Labor.