Photo Gallery: Secretary Solis Rolls Out 'We Can Help' Campaign in Chicago
(April 1, 2010)
(DOL Photos/Credit: Steve Matteo and Scott Allen)
- Secretary Solis announces the 'We Can Help' public awareness campaign to inform workers of their rights.
- Secretary Solis delivering her message about protecting all workers under the law.
- Secretary Solis Meeting with young people outside the Jane Addams Hull-House in Chicago.
- Secretary Solis views artifacts in the Hull-House Museum.
- Key community and union leaders, advocates, and stakeholders meet with Secretary Solis at the historic Hull-House.
- The crowd of workers and union leaders listen intensely and take notes as Secretary Solis unveils the Department's We Can Help campaign.
- An aerial view of the energized crowd that was in attendance at the We Can Help campaign event.