Center for Faith-Based & Neighborhood Partnerships (CFBNP)
Job Clubs Corner
The Center for Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships at the U.S. Department of Labor builds partnerships with faith-based groups, community organizations, and neighborhood leaders to better serve disadvantaged and underserved workers and job seekers.
- Labor Department Proposed Rule for Faith-based Partnerships
- My Brother's Keeper Initiative
- "All In to End Veteran Homelessness City Swing: Tucson" United States Interagency Council on Homelessness (USICH) Blog
- List of Recent DOL Competitive Grant Awards by State
- Skills to Pay the Bills: Mastering Soft Skills for Workplace Success