Chief Evaluation Office
Information on Subsidized and Transitional Employment Demonstration (STED) Paycheck Plus Site
- The purpose of this project is to study the impact of an enhanced Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) for low-income individuals without dependent children in the Atlanta Metropolitan Area. This project will build on and leverage research being conducted for the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), in its collaboration with the Employment and Training Administration (ETA), on HHS's Subsidized and Transitional Employment Demonstration (STED) Paycheck Plus site.
- How can policies to make work pay help vulnerable populations increase their work, incomes, and self-sufficiency?
- What is the take-up rate of the bonus among eligible participants?
- How does the bonus affect employment and earnings?
- How does the bonus affect secondary outcomes, such as benefit receipt and child support payments?
- Data collection and implementation study
- Benefit-cost report and impact evaluation
- Special topics papers and dissemination activities
Project Duration: 5 years
Contract End Date: September 2020
Contractor: MDRC (through HHS)
For More Information: CHIEFEVALUATIONOFFICE@DOL.GOV