The Office of the Assistant Secretary for Policy (OASP) advises and assists the Secretary of Labor in, and coordinates and provides leadership to, the Department's activities in economic policy issues, both short term and long term, economic research, and regulatory policies and procedures bearing on the welfare of all American workers.
Look here, first! If you are contacting us because you could not find information on our Web site, please be sure to try these first:
- Find It! Interfaces provide links to information on our Web site sorted by Topic | by Audience | by Organization | by Location | Forms Library | by Top 20 Requested Items.
If you would like information about contacting other offices in the Department of Labor, please visit our main Contact Us page.
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Policy
U.S. Department of Labor
200 Constitution Ave., NW
Washington, D.C. 20210
For questions on DOL laws, please call DOL's Toll-Free Help Line at 1-866-4-USA-DOL (1-866-487-2365). Live assistance is available in English and Spanish, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Additional service is available in more than 140 languages through a translation service.
Tel: 1-866-4-USA-DOL (1-866-487-2365)
Technical Questions E-mail us here if you are having difficulty navigating our site, want to report a broken link, or have some other technical question.
General Questions Use this mailbox to submit general questions or comments about OASP.
If you have specific questions about the following programs or report you can submit them here:
- elaws The elaws Advisors are interactive tools that provide information about federal employment laws by simulating an interaction between you and an employment law expert.
Other Ways of Communicating With Us
- Answering our Customer Survey. We'd like to hear from you! Please take a minute to fill out our survey.
- Submitting a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request. Go here to find Department of Labor FOIA information.
- Submitting an Information Quality Correction Request. Submit your request to the appropiate agency Point of Contact from the chart provided.