II. Obtaining Davis-Bacon Wage Determinations

Where can I obtain a copy of the General Wage Determination needed for a covered federal project?

General Wage Determinations should be obtained from the agency funding the project you will be working on. The contracting agency is responsible to furnish all interested parties involved on the project with the applicable wage determination. Subcontractors should request the applicable wage determination from the general contractor or the contracting agency.