OLMS promotes union democracy, protects union assets, advances labor-management transparency, protects employment rights of public transit employees, and highlights the important role unions play in the modern American economy. For more information, please visit About OLMS.
- LMRDA assistance: 202-693-0123
- Transit Employee Protections assistance: 202-693-0123
- Electronic Forms Software technical support: 1-866-401-1109
- If you are deaf, hard of hearing, or have a speech disability, please dial 7-1-1 to access telecommunications relay services.
- Send email to OLMS at: firstname.lastname@example.org. For information and instructions on filing a complaint, please see our How to File a Complaint page.
Any person may examine LM reports, union constitutions and bylaws, and collective bargaining agreements free of charge via the OLMS Online Public Disclosure Room. You may also view OLMS enforcement results via the Ensuring the Integrity of Labor Unions page and Final Agency Decisions and Reports page.
Freedom of Information Act Requests
To submit a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request, please visit: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/olms/foia.
Last Updated: 2-10-22