OFCCP’s HBCU, HSI & TCU: Female, Veteran Resource Linkage Fair
Do you fall under any of these groups; HBCU, HACU, HSI, TCU, Female, Veteran, or Disabled. This resource fair is for you!
Join the U.S. Department of Labor - Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)’s New Jersey District Office where you will hear and receive valuable tips and resources from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), Wage and Hour Division (WHD), Employee Benefits Security Administration (EBSA), Veteran Administration (VA), Department of Labor, Office of Human Resources (OHR), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Department of Labor, Women's Bureau (WB), Department of Labor, Office of Apprenticeship, and Department of Labor, Office of Disability Employment Policy (ODEP).
All females, Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities attending minority-serving institutions (HBCU – Historical Black Colleges and Universities, HSI – Hispanic Serving Institutions, or TCU – Tribal Colleges and Universities) are welcome to attend.
- Federal and Private Sector Job Opportunities
- How to Apply for Federal Employment and Navigating USAJobs.gov Website
- Tips on Federal Resume Writing
- Get information on your rights as an American worker.
- Learn about internship opportunities with the FDA, and learn about what the Office of Apprentice can do to assist you with internship's. "Turning internships into Apprenticeships"