Contractors that meet certain jurisdictional thresholds have an obligation to develop and maintain written Affirmative Action Programs (AAPs).
The Contractor Portal is OFCCP’s platform where covered federal contractors and subcontractors must certify, on an annual basis, whether they are meeting their requirement to develop and maintain annual AAPs. The portal allows multiple users from individual organizations to register, manage records, and certify each establishment and/or functional/business unit, as applicable.
Beginning March 31, 2023, federal contractors will be able to certify the status of their AAPs for each establishment and/or functional/business unit, as applicable. The deadline for certifying compliance is June 29, 2023.
Use EEO-1 data when registering for the Contractor Portal
For registration, use “Headquarter/Company Number” and “Establishment/Unit Number” from your company’s EEO-1 report. Entering this information may pre-populate information into your company’s Contractor Portal profile.
- If the system finds your company records, your parent company profile and establishments will be pre-populated with information you submitted on the EEO-1 report last time. Review and update your parent company’s profile and establishments as necessary. (Please see “Identifiers Known Path” in the OFCCP Contractor Portal User Guide for detailed instructions.)
- If the system does not find your company records, your parent company profile and establishments will not pre-populate. Enter information into your parent company’s profile and enter establishments as necessary. (Please see “Identifiers Not Found Path” in the OFCCP Contractor Portal User Guide for detailed instructions.)
If you receive an error, please contact the Contractor Portal Technical Help Desk for assistance through the OFCCP Contractor Portal Technical Help Request Form or call 1-800-397-6251, press 1 for English (or 2 for Spanish), then press 1 for Contractor Portal technical support.
Educational Institutions, contractors in U.S. territories, or other federal contractors
Educational Institutions, contractors in U.S. territories, new federal contractors or subcontractors, and contractors who have not used the Contractor Portal before may register using one of the following options:
- Contractors who are Educational Institutions that have an Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) unique identification number (UNITID or IPEDS ID) should register following the “Educational Institutions Registration” instructions in the OFCCP Contractor Portal User Guide.
- Contractors located in a U.S. territory who do not have an EEO-1 identifier should contact the OFCCP Help Desk at 1-800-397-6251 for assistance with registration.
- Contractors who never filed an EEO-1 report or do not have a Unit Number for one or more establishments should also contact the OFCCP Help Desk at 1-800-397-6251 for assistance.
Requesting a Bulk Upload/Modification of Establishments or Functional/Business Units
After registering a Parent Company in the Contractor Portal, a contractor should update records of its establishments and/or functional/business units. Companies with 100 or more establishments or functional/business units may request an upload of their establishments or functional/business units by using the Bulk Upload/Modification Template.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit the Contractor Portal FAQs.