The U.S. Department of Labor is committed to protecting the health and safety of America's workers, and providing resources to help workers and employers prepare for COVID-19 (also known as novel coronavirus).
- CDC Coronavirus Website – The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) coronavirus website provides comprehensive health information on COVID-19, including specific guidance for people at higher risk.
- Coronavirus Task Force – Updates from the White House Coronavirus Task Force
- Department of Labor Coronavirus Website – Resources to help workers and employers prepare for the COVID-19 virus.
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (PDF) – Publication from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration that provides steps every employer can take to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 in the workplace.
- Job Accommodation Network Coronavirus Website – Information for employers and workers about workplace accommodations and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regarding COVID-19.
- Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion – Webinar on "The ADA at Work: Considerations for COVID-19."
- Partnership on Employment & Accessible Technology – Information on "Telework and Accessibility" in response to COVID-19.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission – "Ask the EEOC" webinar on employment issues related to COVID-19. The EEOC also has guidance on "What You Should Know About the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and COVID-19" and "Pandemic Preparedness in the Workplace and the Americans with Disabilities Act."
- Administration for Community Living – Information on COVID-19 for older adults and people with disabilities.