- Original legislation regarding the TAACCCT program as sections 278 and 279 of subchapter B of Chapter 4 of Title II of the Trade Act of 1974 (Trade Act) included in section 1872 of the Trade and Globalization Adjustment Act of 2009 (Division B, Title I, Subtitle I of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 P.L. 111-5, and codified at 19 USC 2372 - 2372a)
- Amendment to the Trade Act authorizing and funding the TAACCCT for FYs 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 included in the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 (P.L. 111-152).
- Amendment to the Trade Act clarifying the requirement for an annual report to Congress on the TAACCCT included in Section
101© (8) of the Omnibus Trade Act of 2010 (P.L. 111-344).
- Amendments to the Trade Act expanding the reporting requirements for the TAACCCT, striking subchapters A, C, and D of Chapter 4 of Title II and re-designating Sections 278 and 279 and Sections 271 and 272 included in Section 222 of the Trade Adjustment Assistance Extension Act of 2011, enacted on October 21, 2011 (P.L. 112-40).
- Note that Section 236 of the TAA for Workers program, referred to in the first TAACCCT SGA is included in Chapter 2 of Title II of the Trade Act of 1974 (19 USC 2271 et seq.).