Wage and Hour Division (WHD)
DBRA Survey Schedules Definitons
- NE Region - Northeast Wage and Hour Regional Office
- SE Region - Southeast Wage and Hour Regional Office
- MW Region - Midwest Wage and Hour Regional Office
- SW Region - Southwest Wage and Hour Regional Office
- West Region - West Wage and Hour Regional Office
State: State Department of Transportation or Labor (usually does not conduct survey but is primary supplier of data)
Contractor: Construction Industry and Research Policy Center(CIRPC) of the University of Tennessee.
Survey type with type of construction indicator
Building: Sheltered enclosures with walk-in access for the purpose of housing persons, machinery, equipment, or supplies
Residential: Single family houses or apartment buildings of no more than four stories
Heavy: Catch-all grouping that includes projects not properly classified under the other three types of construction
Highway: Roads, streets, highways and other similar projects.