VP of Human Resources and Strategic Planning
St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center, Boise, Idaho
Maureen has worked for St. Luke’s since 1997. She began with St. Luke’s as the Director of Strategic Planning. She held this position for 8 years, seeing the organization through significant change and growth. In 2005, she was promoted to the Vice-President of Human Resources and Strategic Planning.
Prior to joining St. Luke’s, Maureen worked for Mercy Medical Center (Director of Performance Improvement), Hewlett Packard (Financial Analyst), and JR Simplot Company (Strategic Planning). In addition, she has taught at the College of Idaho as Adjunct Faculty.
Maureen is active in her community and national affiliates. They have included:
- ASHHRA Board Member (American Hospital Association HR National Board)
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation Strategy Council member (affiliated with Boston College)
- Learning Lab Board of Directors (past president, current Advisory Board member—organization tackles Adult Literacy)
- Meridian Medical Arts Charter High School Board of Directors (past president)
- Ada County Healthy Community*Healthy Youth Coalition (past Chair)
- Downtown Business Association Board member
- BSU Master of Health Administration Advisory Board member
- Idaho State Community Count/Kids Count Initiative Advisory Board member
- Boise School Foundation Board member
- Genesis Health Clinic for the Underserved Advisory Board member
- Mayor Bieter’s Transition Team
- Ballet Idaho Board member
Maureen received her B.B.A. in Aviation Management from Boise State University in 1981 and her M.B.A. from Boise State University in 1983.