Eligible Applicants: Applications for funds will be accepted from State and Local Workforce Investment Boards, Public agencies, non-profit organizations, including faith-based and community-based and neighborhood partnerships. Applicants must have a familiarity with the area and population to be served and the ability to administer an effective and timely program.
Note that entities organized under Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code are not eligible to receive funds under this announcement. Section 18 of the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995, Public Law 104-65, 109 Stat. 691 (2 U.S.C. 1611) prohibits instituting an award, grant, or loan of federal funds to 501(c)(4) entities that engage in lobbying.
Entities that are debarred or suspended shall be excluded from Federal financial assistance and are ineligible to receive a Stand Down grant.
- Stand Down Grant Application Review Checklist (MS Word®)
- Technical Assistance Guide (TAG) for Stand Down Grant Funding (MS Word®)
- Budget Information Sheet SF-424A (PDF)
- Appendix A SF424 exp 2012 from epagov website (PDF)
- Federal Financial Report Form (FFR 425) (PDF)
- Assurances and Certifications Signature Page (MS Word®)
- Stand Down After Action Report (MS Word®)
- Appendix D Revised Equal Treatment Survey (2006) (MS Word®)