Homeless Veterans' Reintegration Program (HVRP) Information
Eligible Applicants: Applications for funds will be accepted from State and Local Workforce Investment Boards, local public agencies, for-profit/commercial entities, and non-profit organizations, including faith-based and community-based organizations. Applicants must have a familiarity with the area and population to be served and the ability to administer an effective and timely program.
Note that entities organized under Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code are not eligible to receive funds under this announcement. Section 18 of the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995, Public Law 104-65, 109 Stat. 691 (2 U.S.C. 1611) prohibits instituting an award, grant, or loan of federal funds to 501(c)(4) entities that engage in lobbying.
2013 HVRP Solicitation for Grant Applications (SGA)
- Appendix A SF424 exp 2012 from epagov website (PDF)
- Appendix B SF 424a (PDF)
- Appendix C Assurances (PDF)
- Appendix D PY 2013 Planned Common measures Quarterly Technical performance Goals Chart (MS Excel®)
- Appendix E Direct Costs FORM (PDF)
- Appendix F Revised Equal Treatment Survey (2006) (PDF)
- Appendix G Copy of Large Metro Areas 2010 Census (PDF)
- Appendix H PY 2013 Competitive Grants TAG (PDF)
- Appendix I Indirect Cost Form (PDF)
- Appendix J Definitions and Terms (PDF)
- Appendix K Veterans' Program Letter 02-12 (PDF)
- Appendix L Project Performance Site Locations (PDF)
VETS measures HVRP grantees based on homeless veteran participants' placement in employment. Below are the Program Year 2013 (July 1, 2013-June 30, 2014) National Targets for the HVRP program. PY 2013 end-of-year results will be posted once they are available.
PY 2013 Target
All HVRP Participant Placement Rate