Homeless Veterans' Reintegration Program (HVRP) Information
Eligible Applicants: Applications for funds will be accepted from State and Local Workforce Investment Boards, local public agencies, for-profit/commercial entities, and non-profit organizations, including faith-based and community-based organizations. Applicants must have a familiarity with the area and population to be served and the ability to administer an effective and timely program.
Note that entities organized under Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code are not eligible to receive funds under this announcement. Section 18 of the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995, Public Law 104-65, 109 Stat. 691 (2 U.S.C. 1611) prohibits instituting an award, grant, or loan of federal funds to 501(c)(4) entities that engage in lobbying.
2012 HVRP Solicitation for Grant Applications (SGA)
*Note: The closing date for submissions for the PY2012 HVRP SGA is extended to April, 30 2012. Additionally, appendix G has been amended. All questions regarding the PY 2012 HVRP SGA should be directed to the Grant Officer, Cassandra Mitchell at 202-693-4570.
2012 Application Forms
- Appendix A SF424 exp 2012 from epagov website (PDF)
- Appendix B SF-424a) (PDF)
- Appendix C Assurances (MS Word®)
- Appendix D PY 2012 Competitive Grants Planned Goals Chart (MS Excel®)
- Appendix E Direct Costs FORM (MS Word®)
- Appendix F Revised Equal Treatment Survey (2006) (MS Word®)
- Appendix G 75 Highest Populated Cities (PDF)
- Appendix H PY 2012 Competitive Grants TAG (MS Word®)
- Appendix I Indirect Cost Agreement (PDF)
- Appendix J Definitions and Terms (RTF)
- Appendix K Veterans' Program Letter 02-12 (MS Word®)
- Appendix L Project Performance Site Locations (PDF)