Homeless Veterans' Reintegration Program (HVRP) Information
Eligible Applicants: Applications for funds will be accepted from State and Local Workforce Investment Boards, local public agencies, for-profit/commercial entities, and non-profit organizations, including faith-based and community-based organizations. Applicants must have a familiarity with the area and population to be served and the ability to administer an effective and timely program.
Note that entities organized under Section 501(c)(4) of the Internal Revenue Code are not eligible to receive funds under this announcement. Section 18 of the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995, Public Law 104-65, 109 Stat. 691 (2 U.S.C. 1611) prohibits instituting an award, grant, or loan of federal funds to 501(c)(4) entities that engage in lobbying.
2011 HVRP Solicitation for Grant Applications (SGA)
- HVRP PY 2011 SGA (PDF)
2011 Application Forms
- Appendix A SF424 exp 2012 from epagov website (PDF)
- Appendix B SF-424a) (PDF)
- Appendix C Assurances (MS Word®)
- Appendix D PY 2011 Competitive Grants Planned Goals Chart (MS Excel®)
- Appendix E Direct Costs FORM (MS Word®)
- Appendix F Revised Equal Treatment Survey (2006) (MS Word®)
- Appendix G 75 Largest Cities (PDF)
- Appendix H PY 2011 Competitive Grants TAG (MS Word®)
- Appendix I Indirect Cost Agreement (MS Word®)
- Appendix J Definitions and Terms (PDF)