DOL Information Related to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
Registered Lobbyist Contact Disclosure
On March 20, 2009, the President issued a memorandum entitled "Ensuring Responsible Spending of Recovery Act Funds." Section 3 of the memorandum outlines specific requirements which executive department and agency employees must follow regarding communications with federally registered lobbyists about Recovery Act funds.
OMB guidance to implement these requirements requires in part that any DOL employee contacted regarding Recovery Act matters via telephone or in person by any registered lobbyist (including persons associated with for-profit companies, non-profit organizations, and state and local governments) must document the communication using the Registered Lobbyist Contact Disclosure Form included in the OMB guidance.
As the disclosure forms related to communications about general Recovery Act matters are completed, they will be listed on this page.
Registered Lobbyist Contact Disclosure Forms
- December 7, 2010 - ETA - Colbert [PDF]
- May 18, 2010 - ETA - Robillard, Dillard [PDF]
- March 17, 2010 - ETA - Brown [PDF]
- February 23, 2010 - ETA - Perz [PDF]
- November 17, 2009 - ETA - McCaulley [PDF]
- October 28, 2009 - ETA - Estell, Sevillia [PDF]
- July 14, 2009 - ETA - Alessandro [PDF]
- June 24, 2009 - ETA - Canavan, Jamison [PDF]
- May 29, 2009 - ETA - Baine, Hermes [PDF]
- May 20, 2009 - ETA - Lipsen [PDF]
- May 13, 2009 - ETA - Pfeiffer [PDF]
- May 8, 2009 - ETA - Sweet [PDF]
- April 15, 2009 - ETA - Bueno [PDF]