RELEASE – TRANSMISSION OF REVISED MATERIAL TO BE INCORPORATED INTO THE FEDERAL (EEOICPA) PROCEDURE MANUAL: CHAPTER 2-1800, FAB Decisions.
EEOICPA TRANSMITTAL NO. 13-02 January 2013
EXPLANATION OF MATERIAL TRANSMITTED:
This material is issued as procedural guidance to update, revise and replace the text of EEOICPA Procedure Manual (PM) Chapter 2-1800, FAB Decisions. This version incorporates changes that have arisen since last publication of Chapter 2-1800, FAB Decisions, to include:
Additionally, the following content, previously included in Chapter 2-1800, FAB Decisions, has been removed and can now be found in Chapter 2-1700, FAB Review Process.
The following exhibits have been removed from the previous version of Chapter 2-1800, FAB Decisions:
· Certificate of Service
· Sample Acknowledgement Letter, Review of the Written Record
· Sample Acknowledgement Letter, Hearing
· Sample Hearing Notice to Claimant Who Filed an Objection
· Sample Hearing Notice to Claimant Who Did Not File an Objection
· Waiver of Rights to Confidentiality
· Waiver of Rights to Confidentiality (Media)
They have been replaced by the following exhibits:
Rachel P. Leiton
Director, Division of
Energy Employees Occupational Illness Compensation
File this transmittal behind Part 1 in the front of the new Unified Federal (EEOICPA) Procedure Manual.
Distribution: List No. 3: All DEEOIC Employees
List No. 6: Regional Directors, District Directors, Assistant District Directors, National Office Staff, and Resource Center Staff.