Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
Transmittal Number: 309
DATE: July 12, 2013
OFCCP ORDER NO.: ADM Notice Recission
- Subject: Notice of Rescission
- Purpose: To rescind Directive 239, Implementation of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between U.S. Department of Labor (DOL), OFCCP and General Service Administrative (GSA).
- Background: Directive 239 was issued August 28, 2000 to transmit the GSA MOU, and related Questions and Answers (Qs and As) to Regional Directors and District Directors and provide them with instructions regarding the implementation of the MOU and the responsibilities of the National and Regional liaisons under the MOU with GSA.
OFCCP and GSA came to an understanding that the language of the old MOU was not clear and needed to reflect current practices with respect to Mega Construction Projects. The new MOU was signed on July 9, 2013 and the old Directive 239 was rendered obsolete.
- Effective Date: This Notice is to be effective immediately.
- Obsolete Data: Directive 239, to transmit the GSA MOU to OFCCP with instructions regarding implementation of the MOU and the responsibilities issued August 28, 2000.
- Distribution: A, B (both hard copy and electronically); C (hard copy only)
- Expiration Date: None
(Signed) Patricia A. Shiu
PATRICIA A. SHIU
Director, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
July 12, 2013