Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
As we at OFCCP strive for excellence in our efforts to protect workers, promote diversity and enforce the law, we are also taking a hard look at the laws we enforce. On July 3, 2013, the entirety of the Department's regulatory agenda and regulatory plan statement was made available online at www.dol.gov/asp/regs/agenda.htm and at www.regulations.gov. The regulatory agenda is a listing of all the regulations the Department of Labor expects to have under active consideration for promulgation, proposal, or review during the coming 6- to 12-month period.
OFCCP's entries in DOL's Spring 2013 Regulatory Agenda are:
- 1250-AA03 - Non Discrimination In Compensation: Compensation Data Collection Tool - Proposed Rule Stage
- 1250-AA00 - Affirmative Action and Nondiscrimination Obligations of Contractors and Subcontractors Regarding Protected Veterans - Final Rule Stage
- 1250-AA01 - Construction Contractors' Affirmative Action Requirements - Proposed Rule Stage
- 1250-AA02 - Affirmative Action and Nondiscrimination Obligations of Contractors and Subcontractors Regarding Individuals With Disabilities - Proposed Rule Stage
- 1250-AA05 - Sex Discrimination Guidelines - Proposed Rule Stage
OFCCP's plans for regulatory reform seek to strengthen affirmative action requirements of nearly 200,000 federal contractors and subcontractors who profit from taxpayer dollars-particularly with regard to veterans, people with disabilities, and women and minorities in the construction trades. We are also seeking public comment on how we collect data regarding worker compensation. This data will be critical to realizing President Barack Obama's goal of ending, once and for all, the persisting gap in wages between men and women, especially women of color. Regulatory reform moves us another step closer to that goal.
UPCOMING WEB CHAT
None at this time
OFCCP Regulations Open for Comment
None at this time.