Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
How contractors receiving a G-FIVE rating will be recognized:
- Moratorium on compliance evaluations - Contractor or subcontractor establishments that receive a G-FIVE
rating will be excluded from an OFCCP compliance evaluation for three (3) years following the date the
recipent receives the rating, unless:
- A complaint suggests equal employment opportunity issues that warrant a compliance evaluation;
- An EEOC or state fair employment practices agency investigation reveals significant equal employment opportunity issues; or
- The DAS, acting upon a credible report of a violation of a law enforced by OFCCP, determines that a compliance evaluation is warranted.
- Contractors and subcontractors receiving G-FIVE ratings also will be recognized on OFCCP's webpage.
- G-FIVE rated contractors and subcontractors will receive certificates.