Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP)
Evaluation Rating Factors
The following factors will be considered when evaluating federal contractor and subcontractor establishments for G-FIVE recognition:
- Evidence of covered veterans in the contractor's labor force.
- Evidence of an increase in the number of covered veterans in the contractor's labor force.
- The number of partnerships with local veterans' service organizations to employ or advance covered veterans.
- Established liaison with the state workforce agency job bank or the local employment service delivery system representative to facilitate the posting of their job listings. Whether appropriate job openings were sent to the state and/or local employment service delivery system and the number of veterans hired by the contractor during the AAP year.
- Recruitment efforts at educational institutions to reach students who are covered veterans.
- The number of job advertisements in the local community targeting veterans; and targeted recruitment of qualified covered veterans during company career days and/or related activities in contractor communities.
- For prime contractors, evidence that demonstrates a commitment to encourage their subcontractors to seek qualified covered veterans for employment opportunities.
- Affirmative action steps taken to attract qualified special disabled or disabled veterans through the nearest Veterans Administration job replacement program.
- The number of on-the-job training opportunities provided to covered veterans.